10/16/2022

Okay, I c. It’s a public performing art!!

I saw it. I thought you evolve to wear the contacts lens especially to MIT those more prestigious school? And so their music subjects are not a major in the college?  Do you ever seen that AGT outfit I had? Its from my pajamas, I dont have any other clothing? Its gone by then. Its from the Global Girlfriend networks. Its a website, one of those Michael Vartan human vegan, dogs, or treats, or whats....evolve to that website?

Click per click, one of those dollar per day website if you click on it? On the left  "Clothing type" - > "dress"

https://store.greatergood.com

Any of those buying more expensive this Global Girls Goodies, stuffs will look a lot better than whatever I seen here on the auditorium.  

I used to remember UB per credits, meaning one class = 3 credits on the money tolken counts, its the same in every major. So MIT when you admit into their on-campus life, its different money, or the same money per credits??? For most the family background on the music ideas to even get close to MIT, meaning they have the money from the family behind to supporting them in the vocal skills even, this kinds of particular partil.......today they don't wear the contact lens anymore? 


I am telling you, I watching this ASMR too long, including the Olympia Ice Skating human, girls or boys.....uh...this looks particular attire....

that old man front, says CAC, 4 29 14 ?

uh....no, the bank cannot be dead. It will never be dead, I can tell you that.

which ASMR?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um5lx961lr0


My entire browser crash down, the third time I cannot see this same ASMR, you don't like ASMR? They are very popular.

I have to close all the youtube, and this video running facebook down first.

Wait....I cannot see anything. 

ASMR there is a reason why they become SUPER money liuqutive.....Because a lot of people watching them. You mean if your bf, or someone seen you watching the ASMR? Everyone knows I am watching it ....every day ~~ I didn't hear anyone saying anything to me?




No comments:

Post a Comment