10/03/2022

No, I gonna save my money, not really spending it. You American Government needs to tell me a date when that Open Galaxy things happened, including open disclosure, or something in the generation of....1000 years. My money can just stay in that bank keep going, for some needed reason. You find out.

Reptilian

Greys

Earth/ and this entire sphere, birds, animals, dogs....one of those Vartan human knows the species. 

I don't use a lot of things. The basic utility yeah, I use it. The air-con, this climate change its getting too strong, I know that personally and we are talking about it right now. 

No, no investment, no charity. The bank itself. They have....those staying in there forever... 

Do you have a settlement to the External Factor = Their Universal court, one day you step up, it will start at the law. They are highly literacy, to whichever whom you imagined. 

Video divide

1. External Factor = UFO on the magazine, you dated it issue, month, years, and serial numbers

2. Egypt its the palm tree, like the California, but that is not....how you say, you seeing that race, you describe all that, to put "the external factor". 

Right now I cannot tell you anything, or too many...these stuffs. You have the real seeing, you have the physical laws, you have obstacles, culture, and religion belief.

3. Book Name, TV name, TV gerne, Quan Yin methods the very beginning of that one line up, has a Nordic Blonde, I seen. I don't know whom, but on Earth, you have this records, for the 5 Lords reviews?

4. ET they say Earth, you saying they are the external factor? Where is the history, Dinosaur? 

Regent means....well, where will you ever get my Past things, if the procedure was "Before I coming down," everything has to be destroyed and left nothing exist? 

Finding it out which Bank, you don't keep....putting it off 400 millions collapse, I literally switch the bank so many time while I am alive. 

Maybe you notify the Bank now, you have an External factor for real, on the magazine, on the TV, at the Congress, and that Eben whom Thunder showing up on the Youtube, profile? 

The Bank future those staffs, whichever them will have to go to the Court, I can see....

Meaning you don't want to see.

How you gonna interact on the law, you are a lawyer? So the training to the bank has to be now, and be documented.



No comments:

Post a Comment