10/04/2022

No, I don't know that is Lee meant that was his gf, or that was....him. I think he is not really gay, he is....My Brother?!

I cannot understand a thing what it says. But I think if its involved why Anna I say NASA, he will build it himself that small tiny home as he knows how, not his gf.

Lee he is a science major guy. So was Dean....or Your Seth, to which Billy, my side of Bill, Silas or Patrick, they were all science major.

You all girls have one Dennis, he is the accountant major, but he plans. 

A Scientific methods how you approach a problem solving, I repeat that about thousand times. 

Tell me a truck..Tamang's white truck like JC Always....

You all having a Science guys going to Home depot as the buddies groups. Where they end up that 4 stoves skills its they taken what measurement to tackle that one task back and forth, which pile wood, or floor wood, to gun in the floor.

What insulation sounds like the winter like in the Buffalo.

You can groups your own perfect Facebook how to becoming an applying for the Grant reason how you have to end up really living in there, not a fun projects, you drop and go, as the demo houses, just....

1) The Floor wood

2) the pillow

3) The bench

4) The decorate


You can keep redundant to that key, walking in walking out, you just telling people how you wish to change back and forth. Its on your money, anyway, with your...attached garage junks.





No comments:

Post a Comment