10/03/2022

No, Hailey she is not obligate to ...that would be her real brother right?

NSYNC just got too fat, not they told me they have anything wrong with them....except JC album. I am not sure its him, or he says my entire family....with that Tina Jojo stuffs. 

Well ....the genetics, I don't even know what's wrong with him, Hailey's brother. 

Some human you can just leave them to suffer a little bit longer, all by themselves. I saw it. It was very expensive surgery. Wesley almost chop off his foot ankle. It was a cancer. 

When I finish 5 Lords Reviews, well, til when I telling human in 2018....it was long time pass til I get back to the Facebook 2021 Oct 21th. I don't even really know if they all knowing that. But they were on my facebook, if they know where I was in 2014?

Its on the Victoria Secrets

I cannot touch it right now, in case you didn't know no one's book can be open. Technically you telling the Court what you done, and you wait.....til they show up.

Not keep reading it. No, i don't read them, I telling you what was my middle school did read. In high school I don't read them. It would be at 8th grades, not even 9th grades. I have to take ONE EXAM. Tell me a sense how you know Geography, Geology, Climate Change, Food, Science, Ancient Chinese literacy and those kinds of line line line line line Math? It was all in the Middle school. Just like VS says "What's your Name", the shoes.

I can tell the guys what to do.....right now they don't even bother the diet, or the textbook, when they will start having a brain on the IQ level.

The Court, do you suppose to give Obama, to give me money, on the music format...or Middle School format like the VS included????

Is there anything not accuracy, or you could open all those book at me, I tell you every page of it, start to finish, as if I would forget? 

"Miss you already", which side of the pages?



No comments:

Post a Comment