10/07/2022

Medical Boards, Can I talk to you for a second

https://www.healthyrootstulsa.com/services/mouth-body-connection/

My right lip upper (Mirror, on my right side)

Its very very dry, I use the pain killer patch remember? Yesterday night I forget to wash my hair until this morning, afternoon I wash. 

Its true, so if I looking at this direction, I use the right, exaclty like the mirror upper right.

Pineal Gland, so itchy, I use soap at night, I didn't wash my hair, too tired, but today I wash wash wash.

I use vasiline on my mouth this for a month now. I use tape water, keep washing my teeth, rinse, and brush teeth included that position. And today I do specially just that dental floss, and I use floride to that muscle gum all around. Its dry this morning so badly.

I rinse a lot a lot a lot.

This chart is right in my views, but how funny, its how I click exactly like the mirror. I shock, now I think it is my right teeth.

I don't have L-lysine right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment