10/30/2022

Medical Board - Losing Weight.

I drink the soup morning, afternoon, I still taken those coughing medicine since last night. I bought them. I starting taken them.

Everything is fine until afternoon, my mother those 2 plates has germ in it, my throat not feeling well, I keep drinking water or soup...Temperature, including yesterday outting, its all very cold to me.

Massagist chair 3 interval per 15 mins.

Third time

9 to 8 one mins about coughing coming out.

8 to 7, the fart going forward to the pee area, bubbling bubbling bubbling

(Explain: If you are in the water, behind, its one giant bubble, forward its a lot of those small bubble.)

亞斯 told me if I am too chest issue, don't drink too much, then he says "Anna.."

So I keep drinking. My throat is sensitive right now

I will tell you the overall situation are weight issue. When I used to be much thinner, I never cross Autumn season issues, not even in Taiwan. Not coughing....

They say fasting will trigger some flu symptom anywhere? 

But I will tell you my experience since I was 23...because I am a girl, you know bloating this one word if dealing the Period?

Its a lot of fart things, you go by per "time"

Per fart

Per magnitude

Per water soaking, they coming out a lot....they can.

I need to keep washing, and drinking, and bearing this losing weight mechanism. I gonna force it down.

She goes to the kitchen around 5th mins down.

 

My teeth has the issue? I keep washing and washing washing.

They say if one side of the body are weak, like my left teeth you know? 

They release everything through that teeth theory, how much you believe those saying?

The entire poison or waste from the brain, or the blood, or neck, go to teeth. I keep brushing, rinse, brushing brushing brushing. I rinse a lot, not I need to use the toothpaste. Same its my hair washing too. That line is the pain killer patch parts.


But these last 3 days I uses a lot a lot a lot of toothpaste. I can feel it. 

 

Something about these gaserous fart are very very very bad. I don't know why I telling you that is how I feel my diagnosis. I know its the coughing, but I will tell you, something on the fart part. 

Its real.


Like when I do the massage chair, finish, I feel thirsty, then I feel my body back to normal, I can drink some more water. It was painful however I can describe to you, my throat, my body temperature.....all this. i have to wash more my hands on alcohol wipes. The fingers tips.



No comments:

Post a Comment