10/30/2022

Medical board - I gonna go to Sleep (About women's entire pelvic bone below, waist line below)

You cannot open that things up and washing it, or else I will?

Have you ever imagine your breath from GI track to below the period bloods coming out of your body are so foul smell? How can you have a mechanism, the internal smell so badly per month? So something is wrong okay?

The guys MD will never figure it out, they cannot feel it cramp, or bloating, or just so internal pain you cannot describe it, so you say cramp. That word does not register to any guys whatsoever internally at the abdomen.

The girls need to stop eating, and I will practically telling you, my life structure, I didn't eat all those stuffs you all eating or chulby or what not exercise imagine things...to end up my 23 years I start to go backward than the civilization.

Washing, diet, no sugar, eventually to orange juice, juicing.

With nick, he still knows the period blood pain, and smell, the garbage. Right now those are very slim, the way I heard you all having your pads full, or loads, meaning you turning back that pad, does the guy even know what that means?

They drop enough dyes on the pads, turning back and see?

You are entire back all full.

Mine are the front, slim, drizzling on the blood. I will tell you I don't remember all that well, if no one else are documented, but I am doing my best to recall.

The entire waist line below, you shouldn't be gaining weight, that belly, on that number on Internet, that is not the photo art. My photo art I know what I look like. Your waist line....to describe me.....

My Case My Case My Case

Washing, farting, and right now I am too overweight, its posion or what to release, that is my situation and condition, but still....farting when you doing things alone, you go on retreat.  Don't argue with me, you cannot handle anything, anyway, you cannot paying any attention, air coming to you, the wind coming to you, your indoor temperature, the outdoor wind typhoon are blowing

You are not taking medicine, you don't know what to do.....don't tell me this garbage.

Washing, and thinking why that smell per monthly are so so so so so bad.

You have a guy pull your back pants. Smell. Some elastic can pull back.

Including your underwear.

Those are the smell. The guy professional cannot really helping you, they will never understand what cramp means. Your entire brain just wish it to stop stop stop.

That is called "cramp."

Its the liver, including the diet, and that blood, your river of life = blood, the blood stream its very very very very important.

Not putting bad stuffs in it. If I start washing when I was 23 years old, you have no ideas how long that washing process meaning drinking the right water Osmosis down, and callibrate every situation I have, that is a 16 years jobs. You need to set your life tones to know what years to the future, why or how, you doing all this.

The water amount, its not just being competitive you drop, you drump?

Your body are not that stupid!

Slow makes a hasty! Don't force it too much....


Babaji: Go

No comments:

Post a Comment