10/15/2022

Me and Zawanna talked. Do I think of Seth, the UFO Seth?

When I met Seth, I don't remember he told me he is the UFO Seth?

And when the TV shows there is a UFO Seth looks like that, and he hangs himself on the outside space, I Anna hangs on myself on the roof, so we have the Precious Moment? oh my God. I do not know that person. However that looks to me.

I will tell you what I think of this....

Disney keep making Zombie.

Whichever these higher sphere of human with the brain, or wise console in their own space and time, to be honest, most of them are the University Professor levels to the Military (Militant) Idea. They have a liberal society formation.

You can just ask me, what I think about a lot of things really.

1. Diet / a proper walking if you get up from your chair anymore

2. Fresh sunlight, breathing exercise

3. Your Brain IQ at works, if you even using your brain anymore.

4. Your eye sight, your focus internal structure, balance, love games, fallen-in fallen-out.

5. There are so much more Space and Time of some future is coming, you are choice of current, its the things in front of you. How you demonstrate yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment