10/01/2022

๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ“ Maybe let me make a list of all this things again on the girls part. The guys, i just telling you I don't care about it anymore. Women are much more minority I already repeat that thousand times, as if I will be the last person on this Earth to help you at all. ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ“

Don't imagine a Face cards


The University Major

Laws, Medicine, Pharmacy, Science. Use a scientific methods to approach a problem solving, including 4 stove cooking if you want a romantic relationship and including cleaning procedure under there, on your diet, America is turning to know very very very fat statue including on the guys' belly.


Law Society means be lawful

Learn about it.


Romantic Idea

I think as a girl, you accumulate the money always the only thing in life, not the relationship. I never really believing in the relationship, practically I didn't do anything to the guys.


Math

Your debts are very very very bad attitude, the collectors will find their ways to you, no matter what. You homeless, you still have a math existing.


There are many many guys are junks, there are. 

But you don't go and making an enemy to everyone especially on the guys, when they sometimes even doing you some little nice things. To that humanity, you hope them the best, you staying away from them.


Making Money

A systematic methods exactly like your transcript to demonstrate your GPA and the multi-talents. A lot of fake things are not lasting. Don't imagine Youtube, a lot of things are very fake, you cannot see the trajectory of One Lifetime.


A relationship

You have your right with your parents, so you doing that with the guy, most time its not very kind. They might be very harsh to you, so you really hold the grudge inside. Then leave it. Just tell the court, those things pile it up, you are more the modern trend of the girls needs those freedom as your parents raise you like that. 

But those things to the Old Trend, whichever Upper....well, they might never arrive to our life, your periods along issues, weight issues, Low IQ issues, no money issues.

So you will be saying the Earthly guys only. Some of them are bad too, and selfish and they cannot meet the ends meet, and they will be also on the streets too. 


Intimacy

Not like you just swing yourself to hit the guy's hand, you all girls really doing that. Or hit the guys' head or pillow at them, or something, you meant that is a cute things to do, or you imagine you are saying a thing to the guy? Most guys growing up a little bit different, they know what is a physical assault means.

Words

Say it right

Hallo, Goodbye

Let's someone passing by me, He looks on my face, "Is there something wrong on my faces?" The guy look at you. With all this movies crisis going on, you insist he will look at you with some explaination, that is really really stupid. 

There are a lot of things like that. A lot.

Meaning if from my perspective, don't be with a guy, seriously. Just go alone life, you don't have to be with a girl. Its....not compatible. The guy suffered.


You don't get involve a relationship, you should go back home with your parents. You all seem to be talking to your parents. You know when was last time I had a conversation with my mother at all? Never? 

Elementary, no

Middle school, no

High school, no.

Like right now she hearing me explaining her anything, not a phone call, not a dialogue, not a conversation. So when I growing up to one day being with a guy, coming back home. I take it I have to live with her, not that I EVER interact with her. But from small things, because she cooked what she used to know, some farmiliarity does come back. From a little bit things I can relate, you really really really need your mother, change the bed sheet, cleaning the bathroom the sink tube, or the balcony, or the floor, or vaccum, and the exactly the full room garbage does not throw out. 

Because you are married. 

You cannot take that, okay? Just go home, that will be my best saying. 


Sexual relationship

When you finish your 4 Stove, FDA making food, a lunch box, a picnic table with the floor mat, with basket, or with some flowers those things BBQ.

Don't think about it.

Cleaning, cleaning periods, ask the guys if he buys you the period pad. You have 5 days. That is real right? Or you have a different kinds of period I don't even know?  2 and half day I work on it. I don't even have that huge amount, if I EVER knew what other girls ever say, none of you talk about your period, how painful, how bad, how situation lasting....That is per monthly garbage load your mother or you yourself process it. 


Movies if were Outbound (Earthly )

Don't bother with it. Its not real.  You could just ask any random guy, near by, stranger, on the road, if they ever become a lot of money, fame, and power by their own methods of the evolution to get there, you will be so liberating......a political extremelist, to blastomny God.

Those Worlds have a doctrine also on the morality and Gods. You will never never never never make it, okay? 


The Movie will always makes more of the movie wishing the entire world girls just fallen on guys.

True. Its not purpose to hurt you. If you stay close to the guy's worlds, that might be more of a reality, than the girls. The situation on the girls are very very bad.

But, if you really want, you can asking the Court, if the ET changes that movie screen, you prefer that soften the hostility you towards this entire situation.


ET, the race I heard of from the America Classify, Reptilian or Greys, they looks like a guy to me, whichever I can see. Probably you really really really really needs that 4 bubble tea on the table one afternoon, why don't you really go and finding your 4 girlfriends, and really trying out once, those bubble tea each, on one time.

I just say once, so you start to knowing your inner Self, not pretending I don't know you have a feeling what that life its about, feeling more breathing on it. 


Yeah, we UB, those girls from CAC, that is what we used to do, I almost forgotton about it. Whom or what or might be ET telling me what is about this bubble tea?! Its next by UB, one time they open a shop next to the Cinema. I believe even the girls we were, also standing at that Cinema, after the Bubble Tea.

Just the girls. 

On the other side of the UB entrance. I drive, Karen drive, Adria drive.



No comments:

Post a Comment