10/29/2022

溫水煮青蛙? Lukewarm Water bake the frog 你們知道溫水的英文是什麼? 你們有蟲蟲?

I go to nap first...I have an afternoon thing.

我先去睡午覺~我以後再處理這件事情...

Babaji: Go


腎上腺素的英文是? 

Is that saying Kidney above are Adrenal?

Sugar....soy sauce

One drop story I already told you. Your body cannot take anything of all that. 

There is a flight or fight response. They are all humanoid. Skin enclosure to. A brain. A bilateral. I used to say that too many times. 

2 Eyes, 1 nose, 2 ears. 

Bilateral its your every textbook a basic Medical Doctor supposes to know. 

That UB Evolutionary Biology, I didn't say all things are false, somewhat through a very basic knowledge in all that....there are derived species. 

They will be all telepathy, not necessarily magical.

Sensible, audible, perceptive, highly clear, highly sensitive, highly order.

I didn't see we all 7 billion human disappear, that is my really tolerance on...Sugar and low IQ, as if I repeat about thousand times over and over and over, the same things never stop.

Your education, your IQ, your EQ, your spirituality.

Ought to be doing things just like the Bible or other religion combine, somewhat jump, flip bounce, not 4 bubble tea on the table. Not impaired, not fallen on the brain, off your bed.

Not your temple of God stop you, meaning your own very body.

Not birds say, not Sky says.

You go to jail with it. You failed your entire life, when you trying to murder other even.



No comments:

Post a Comment