10/25/2022

๐Ÿ“ Let's try again this.... ๐Ÿ“ The relationship manual....you know yourself personality, meaning you need a group of friends rather than home leaking another girl like you, or that guy.....how do you get to be together? for real? ๐Ÿ“

( Shut up, birds )

You need to brush your teeth, and keep clean, wash up, cleaning up, cooking 4 stoves?

If you going out, in Taipei its very very expensive one meal, let's say everyone got jail in America, I have only Henry, Jason Eric, those groups? Whichever girls they find, one year = 365 days, only one day they will be invited to my house, I cooked for everyone.

Once in a year.

That one meal, you calculate how you eat outside? You really eating those meals down, or you going home to eat the instant noodles?

 

 

It means, I am happy to see all of you, including anyone you find them back. All your perfect relationship show off time, once a year 365 days, for the rest of 364 days, get out of my sight, really......

I have a 65 years retirement account, in America....there are a way doing it, if you getting a real jobs, Those State or Federal employment, its called the Susan shows. I almost forgotten.


( Can you all shut up, birds?! )

You are seeing a TV external Love.....maybe I am pig all the way, so lazy about...those are legal statue how you keep dating the human crowd for a kiss? Really?

( Shut up~~~! )

Why did you end up being with one guy, or another.....you finding them back, let's say the future? That is not a forever goodbye? Never bother showing up, really. 


You know what I see today? On the TV news here in Taiwan?

I will tell you what I imagine I see, there is a legislation personnel, might be involved in the voting process, she met a new guy.

That is when I realize what happened to all of you....just like the Flower Thousand Bones says, you fallen in love. That is what the fallen in love means?

Its not the partner to just stay together as long as the maid for? I am the maid, really....


No comments:

Post a Comment