10/26/2022

Let me ask you about this True Love, Never Find. If you don't open you mouth, how does the guy assuming, you are looking at him? By Social Media?

For some reason, the guy knows I didn't see where they are. I burn the facebook down. Never leave a name on my memory trace, meaning their last name. 

"I was wondering, what is your last name?"

Can I just tell you girls one straight forward things.... There is no such things they guy love the way you are, if you don't open up your mouth and say it in front, imagine everyone has a telepathy! 

You try to be home, and whom gonna see you sitting inside the home? 

"I am not feeling well, that is why I am home." (Shut up! Birds, not audible. Can you all stop this? Shut up!!)


No, you imagine they are not mortal. 

They are just the regular guys. 

You have certain things inside you, I am very sure to tell you. Right now its better you open your mouth to talk out loud, not waiting 30 years, it will never be you still alive, or you imagine they remember that story, when you all can just shut off this story now. Never bother to talk about it anymore.

Certain human equip that preparation all the way.


When we seeing this Sailor Moon, we imagine certain things. When I really seeing you all in person that moment on, you are all calculating something.

Usually you meant you live with that person for the real form they have. Not they prepare, and not happy one of those days showing it up.

You know what I mean? 


No comments:

Post a Comment