10/21/2022

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ• In some parable, most ancient teaching didn't use the appearance to judge people, but while you are born as the American....that culture its very very bad. ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ•

I didn't get that appearance as I growing up, and I didn't keep my shape because American only care about the beauty peagent, people like me, living far away from it all, remote mountain, never get in between the argument how you each other killing each other. 

That was my choice.

You should watch and listen to your own American, whomever becoming the leadership, paying attention something, you don't know if they are really putting there were, is, will be for whichever reason, or later someone shape them.

Still....you suppose to just watching your own leadership, however you put your arrogance attitude towards me, you using on them, exactly the same bad behavior, towards your own greatest happy Leadership worlds.....so stupid to me. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment