10/23/2022

If it was no school, it means they will engineer a school right there. How sweet....

oh ~ there is a Moon Princess and Earthly Prince?

 
ASMR


uh.....that may be one of those before the second educational institution I meant might be there. Meaning High school or below.


Maybe they just meant they prepare their evolutionary biology appearance never be bothered to look at it front and the back starting when they were more naive, to that later the Eternal Games of that Sailor Moon becoming....how to surround the America land in the middle of the fork road to becoming, this Amherst court room town.

UB has a court room right in the classroom itself. I just never walking in before.


Supposed to be those Black Project human educational starting up somewhere.....without prejudice, how I have becoming today....really.


Meaning you cannot really do that these things to minor below 18 years old.

Sweet home dream, pamp shoulder talk

"How is the weather today? I like your skirts. it has the lace on it."

"Thank u, me too. What would you want to be when you grow up? You going to which college?"

"Starting Canisius?

"oh~ UB is less expensive."

"Syrocuse its as expensive as the debts piling high"

"That is how the suicide ends so the bank never fold, c?"

"We used to know someone working in the bank."

"Me too, my uncle they are."

"What do they do?"

"They retired when they were so young."

"Do you know we used to have several banks from Asia."

"Yeah? I remember my parents used to tell me open the bank in the local better, we are the federal credit union."

"Those have the lower rate morgage."

"Trying to thinking the real estate, my aunt got a license they were writer copy book from German, to becoming the Chinese. How you heck the life becoming WWW, its in the blood. You finish? " 



No comments:

Post a Comment