10/27/2022

I will tell you something...about garbage human, if they are not ET. The guys are nothing but garbage human, yeah!

They are both ranked. That is why....that entire stories say. She is not. They both are. You cannot have a upper either them be put alone there. That is how the stories are said. Every military upper rank, in that...small tiny star, you meant the ranking are lieutenant right?

Which word lieutenant means under the General?

Lower lieutenant, Middle Lieutenant and upper Liutenant = 上校 = my grandpa.

oh ~ in English is different?

Let me see which words are right.

I got it. The comic book they are navy human. The uniform white ~ No, my grandpa's uniform is green. He has a photo.

 

So when you say the Captain of America, that is an actual word? oh ~~!!! That is not a comic word! I thought those are the fake Manga Comic books, makes the real human to looks like......so so so Captain watch on the wrist to sound like a child toy. And....looks so strange next by Ultron with a singing moguel!!!!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment