10/27/2022

๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ I was going to tell you certain things few hours ago ....about ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ

About that one cartoon how it happened. 

There is a real word in Chinese I used to say, called "Back glue(y)".

First, you suppose to find out if those guys are secure, which most of you girls don't check that. If there is one target guys, you will tell me, you have too many selection of the guys, you don't know which to choose from.....

๐Ÿ’– If you don't open your mouth right now, no guys, any guys will figure it out that was a 30 years ago you intend saying it, or you implying, or you meant you saying it out loud. I personally cannot understand a thing, you were trying to say. 

๐Ÿ’– Second, usually if you ever talk to a guy, meaning you suppose to carry a conversation like opening up your mouth on your discussion how you formulate a plan, sounds like you know this guy so you are saying, you planning on your next 10 outting venture, like now? About to 40 years old.

๐Ÿ’– Third, I roughly understand what it supposes to say, from all you girls trying to plan. You are not saying something like after the menopause? That doesn't come with the hot flash, sweat at night time?

๐Ÿ’– Forth, you girls all have a very very very strange tendency. You plan or thought about some words, in certain place or time, you will edgy up to "verbalize" saying something like a Vola moment. I cannot understand how you get there, normally you look normal day to day interaction until those things happened.

๐Ÿ’– Fifth, if you meant you never have a guy, or just one guy, you planning to meet 10 guys next by, or snatch a story, you even opening up your mouth to whom?? You saying to the girls or to the guys you are going to change that inter-wine position of all the sequence character? I assuming that is a funny way I thought of, not I believing it, you all might really think about inside your head. If you don't tell me now, in 30 years, I gonna hear another strange words out of you? You assuming I guess it right? 

๐Ÿ’– Six, I get that a lot from how you becoming....your crucial moment factor, how you plan a words or some formulation things you wish to say, it will be at that strangest moment you say it, like we all know that is what it is. I will tell you, I don't know what it is. No one telling me a thing what it is on their plate this far.


No comments:

Post a Comment