10/19/2022

I think there is a reason why you eating seafood. Like the fish has the omega 3 or 6 or 9....because the vegan doesn't have. So now I will get those share, but this, I think its better you scoop them out, and fried them, and then mix with the white rice to intake those. I take about few spoonful, not that I can see...they are squeeshed...not just mushed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM0FAwEBE2M

I think there is a longevity to do with the sea food. You have to ensure things are not so pollutant or dirty, like the meat are. The sea food might be poison all over. I have to break in the diet, not I over eating them. The Asian always eat like that, I don't eat those things.  

The video process about 95 %

Like there are these indoor, or more human grow clams...I think. You can ask those farming methods, are they more cleaner than the sea from, which sea from, how pollutant, like heavy metals those.

No comments:

Post a Comment