10/07/2022

I personally gone to several things in UB activities, I am not missing anything of that, at alll...really. And too many things happened, I don't have a mood for anything.

Every single day I dress up on the IPad, its on everyone's wall, really. 

But I remember now, I think Finland Whom, a Women Head Top, went to a party. In Taiwan's news. From Europe.

100 US Dollars? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmGnyeRloIg

I think they go there to eat. 

If me and Zawanna shows up, we don't eat that much, really.....but I will let's say in the car, I prepare something not 100 US dollars? You know how much its one avocado and ACE bread?

If you renting a SUV expensive, you opening the back, you know how the SUV looks like on the back? 5 mins? I am small tiny?  A mango salad, shredd carrots? You can prepare home, and you pull out a table cloth in the SUV, we eat a little bit, and we going in for fun things to do? Some cash, but not wallets? You guys never went on a date, or BBQ in the Park Picnic table? When I dormant, we do nothing but eat in the Park, in the River bank, in the Patio, 

Woodbridge its the Patio, the Muskoka its the River Bank, and Woodbridge still the Park all around. The center its far, you know that? We have to eat something. 



No comments:

Post a Comment