10/15/2022

I need to clean up, all these alcohol wipe, outside, inside....a bit.

I have a period come, the trash. Here we use a different bags, I had the trash made last night, and this morning, already a lot. Yeah, like my second day and the third day, it will be the most situation like used to be period. Except, right now, my period pad, just a drop here there.

Not like you girls, having the whole pad, like a straight line. Mine its like Top, or all the way below, outside the pad, on my pants, I wash it.

Yeah, they do on purpose....all kinds of stuffs on purpose. 

Yesterday I have to wash the sheet, today I don't need to, but I have to prepare hot water, like 4 bottle, one are juicing.

Washing it up all the bottle alcohol wipe, keyboard, monitor, mouse, floor, bathroom trash can....

You wipe wipe wipe wipe. 

She got sick, so I wipe some door knob, fridge, massage chair. I have to air dry this door, my room air all that. We are raining here.

No comments:

Post a Comment