10/01/2022

I highly doubt ANY girls wants to do the right things other than their 4 bubble tea, on the table in that afternoon very expensive pounds life....having your own jobs, to the schedule, to social, with little to get by.

There is no niche in that. Not really. I didn't tell my friends those 4+1 or add +++ on opening a restaurant. I thought I say, ET grant everyone a happy life, meaning if you want to drink your bubble tea to content of your faces in every Saturday afternoon, you may proceed.

Without a guy.

So I show you all the Tiny House since this week/ Last week after I comment that, haven't I? 

I say the human world court will also agree with me, if that is your happy life, you all having that basic human right at all, not the Cooking life, and you can tear apart those plastic wraps 7-11 like Hailey those human without those family obligation to.....everything so send to jail on the money, but hey, its a short stay but happy life without anything to cook, to wash, to detegent, to even bother learning what is eco, or chlorine, or baking soda....anything its a fast speed.

I say that, didn't I?



No comments:

Post a Comment