10/29/2022

I have to wash my hair, its afternoon.....last night those pain killer....never finish drying methods. My cloth got torn, those sweater type, small here. My mother has to sew the sheet and that clothes. I don't know how she gonna do that.

Wait and see.

This is more like......what some people's hobby.

ASMR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxjBWxMTRlE

Did you see how she bite? The front teeth?

You ever done that yourself? Not the front teeth. (1:16)


This afternoon, today is Saturday, there is a festival in the big Park, another park. I thought it was the morning, my hair itchy anyway, so I keep washing but need to dry. So when I testing the outfit, that is broken when I want to get out of it. Its a yelow internal sweater string cloth, the left side another line goes 2 apart. 

My mother used to sew, or emballish 刺繡

Some of these stories,....might be the upper people.

She can sew the sandle together. I didn't understand she meant she goes out and find whom to sew that comferter sheet. You put a outskirt on those comferter. America, what terms can that be?

You wash that every so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment