10/27/2022

I gonna to sleep....inside your mind, you have this not Thriller type, might be adventure, like a Stranger pining on your affection, he pass by, you faint it, you becoming the brand new worlds....like this Castle fireplace story.

That is what the lyrics says, yeah! 

Beauty & the Beast, that is a different space and time,.....how can anyone didn't walk over from the villege to all those thorny curse ideas of the castle at night time, or raining? 

Its the bf announcing.....that is a beast I guess with the fire torch! 

In the Berlin children's stories. That is about 2 thick books I remember. There are a lot of those classic duplicated children literacy stories, there are no pictures. They are just description....You want to get your reading literacy in English right?

Those I read were in Chinese, when I was a kid. Its called the Berlin Children's books. 格林童話故事


Babaji: Go

No comments:

Post a Comment