10/09/2022

๐Ÿช๐Ÿช I eat pastry triangle grape purple, pretty. If you saying 5. No. It’s half of that, just bite on it. Pretty and it might be French ? ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚

It’s a little bit bread -y 

It’s a little bit sweet on my blood sugar

It’s a little bit fat contain.

It might be lart or burrito?


When I was young, I hate that. It’s a lot golden color, I like it look at it. 

It’s more of I need. 


I hate it when you eat 5, that’s very very sugar contains. It goes straight to your brain, when I travel, I will eat that, not 5. It’s very very very sugar rush, all the pastry, if I just bite on it, yeah I take them. Not really eating it down full load.

Sugar is a very very very fast speed things when it goes to the blood stream.

What does that mean? ….your stomach saliva put in your mouth going it down, immediately that purple sugar goes out the pastry touching your stomach, that wall absorbs the sugar from digestion - your stomach and wall muscle process that food to a smaller pieces, immediately just sugar becomes everywhere inside your entire body blood stream, and worsen it goes straight to the brain blood stream. You feel tired and drowsy immediately. Yawning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment