10/01/2022

I didn't go to any of those jobs? You mean after graduation? I got 6 months in the same Marley human, that she goes to CA, I go to Taiwan. How funny.

I got dragged, one things its my family someone die. 

One day its the Loving Hut Project, if we don't, we all gonna die by 2012, to that SMTV, so it was hold on.

One day its this I create a Youtube channel, I did accumulate something, and my statistic things I can see.....I didn't really want to give up all that.

Then I came back from Taiwan, to Erin happened to go to Ph.D. I staying with the UB up til just right before I finish the decoding the genetics stuffs on all the paper, I was too scared to key in on the computer system, I actually by that time, STRESSFUL over Reptilian and Grey, just as those year I reading the Project Camelot without Eben human. 

So I was very very very stressful over that, it was the Tesla thing. 

Then 8 long years pass again, since 2014/ 2013, I never finish this Simon Cowell stuffs Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment