10/09/2022

I am very sure your eternity is depends on it.....MY eternity, really.

Try again in 2017, I Anna is 34 years old, that is full 34 years means it will be = 34 years x 12 months.

In 2018 April 15th, 11 oclock at night 59 mins 59 second +1 second, I becoming the full 35 years old.

Your Hunger Game is base upon a full 75 anniversary, on April, or on July, or you imagine your own birthday? If its Jan, your entire 75th years will ended at the calendar year of that 2018 Dec 31th 11 oclock at night 59 mins to 59 seconds.

I say my birthday, I say SMCH birthday, I say Tesla birthday, did I say Jan? You have no more Hunger Game if you starting in Jan 1st 2017, you are over on that Dec 31th 11 oclock 59 mins to 59 second+1 second, you will enter the 76 Hunger Game called Catching Fire. 

2018 Jan

 

You all are betting on the luck I am telling you.....for the eternity, whichever your brain, I can see in the future. You remember the number, you are not sure its the beginning of the year, its the middle of the year, its the end of the year.  You stepping forward, and guess what, everyone clash those years. It only happens at my time, it won't happen anymore in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment