10/04/2022

I am so lazy in UB?!

You all coming from a magnificent University. Hira too short, so she always wear a very high heel walking. 

I don't wear heel, I never...when I had a heel from Kentucky. It was in the luggage to end up the CAC senior ball. before the SA gala....it was all the women old age dining experience, I dance with an old man, they all girls watching it. South Campus.

You say I say hi to Dean, or Wing (Patrick or Bill) in NSC, your left side that classroom are smaller for the honor class, to where Lee in Capen, not that often....he knew why he was there? I went to SA office being with Seth, to talk to Silas.

I think it was the evening, he standing there talking to to other girls, we never talked !  

Keegan, those they are in the third floor. Silas is at the ground floor.

What is the second floor....a tunnel pass that restaurant, you seeing the Seth's stair, to all the glasses, those are JC sorority human at eating place. Next by, that will take you to all your favorite Physics 3 D module, on Fang's.....World. The thermodynamic laws with the Nature magazine, they all have it free....



No comments:

Post a Comment