10/02/2022

Having money or power, it’s to step your hell with a heavy load hair to inquisitive the Court one validating prove - for the human (4+1)x 20 human factor

Whom were sent to jail as that Lawsuit 275 or By Congress or By without the gun society laws reinforcement, for as long as they will remember the tale of SMCH and Tony Robbin?

Fallen off the Digital Era it’s exactly their mouth jobs only exists real on everyone peripheral. The true evidence - what’s a jail? 4 walls.

Ask the court, “A genuine side the song says a man didn’t say…tell me how far you as a Legal Judge seeing us to be jailed by these ilegal means?”

They will tell you, it’s all legal. Funny?


You wish to die, to will you will. Just like I told my all UB existence human big or small….

Remember me.

When I say payments it’s every second you won’t be breath while alive, I deliver what exactly I promise the Lords, understand? I meant every words I say, that I promise you. You see, you hear, you listen, you perceive nothing but Me exists. Remember be grateful things are in this setting for that was your purpose be born.







No comments:

Post a Comment