10/21/2022

From the buttom of my soul, you hate the guys from one to one zillions, that is not exaggerating, forever..... I didn't become the pro of it, but I starting to seeing it, every step the way. That is unbelievable.

The happiness most people depends on with other people, I like to be by myself that is happiness, not annoying....every degree of it.

Your, however, did you quest internal, what makes you really happy, not annoying to you every step the way? On eating, on outfit, on never bothering show up?

You really got bothered. When they present, you just hate them 1 to 1 million, when they are gone, you say they never show up, one of those things I see. This is really strange. If you hate the guys, you can just leave it, forget about them. You need to make the money now. Establish a life, without them, so you focus, not getting heart taken in or out, or anything like that, because you got affected by what they do.

You are not going to telling me, this guys bothering you, aren't you?



No comments:

Post a Comment