10/17/2022

For me Anna to treat Melinda a meal, its not a big deal money. For you girls one day, might be a big deal money. She will be the least human saying "That is an egg, that is milk powder, that is honey, that is meat, that is beef, that is cheesecake factory human."

To me, that is a probably horrific thing on the TV.

To me, I will tell you, that is exactly what you need, one of those day, when you want to swellen your entire body mass. She will never say a thing about your purse, your table food stuffy inside your mouth, a cake, an ice cream boat, whatever those sprinkle, or whichever outlet of all kinds of the food, she usually just watching you eat, she eats her share. 

I never remember she says a thing about the food, you so.....dearly hate. 

That will be my only comment about this. 







No comments:

Post a Comment