10/22/2022

Do you know that you hate UB Academia Library, so that Amherst Public library, next to the Police Station its not a threat? I used to work on the oral History Library Project in Vartan human at Good morning sunshine, called Vanghan Public Library

https://www.vaughan.ca/Pages/Home.aspx

Why would anyone like me to lie to you, I used to work not in the National Archive, it was here? I forsake the US Washington D.C, too expensive, too long commute, in case you don't know your assign housing was all my money going that summer.  Your North East.....I calling every single day on that craglist. 

I told my entire UB facebook, I got in the Intern National Archive. And a bad feeling start to spin over me. I quit......later. 

This is where I end up?



 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment