10/20/2022

Do we have the Nacho sauce?

I remember when I was in UB, I still have the period cramp. I start detox after I saying goodbye to those UB human.....

They might really end up on the moon just like I said.....whomever. I just didn't name it, you know what you look like.

The guy has a different running inside things, I still gonna saying that.

The girls better just quit eating, cooking 4 limbs, attending your washing, half day soaking in the water fine, those....and cultivate your IQ. There are some very scary things on my mother's bracket, its right in front....very badly including influence her, or alike.

Your parents are getting old.

if I eating meat, I usually cut them into strip, boiling them again, truly boiling long long time, just take a spoonful, like breaking the diets those kinds of the saying. These shell....things including octopod...did you study Seth, me Silas, or Dean at?

They don't know greek I think...their first year, what was 50 stations in a labs things to see?

If you getting one of those micro-biology craps stuffs.....you are not done by imagine things, you have to go and see a MD doctor.

They called Cyst, cyst egg, or what are the words. ...?!

No comments:

Post a Comment