10/31/2022

Did you girls UB or what finish calculating your future? Expense, the housing, the TV, or what to say when those guys showing up? I won't be anywhere other than here, everyone knows that.

I actually the reason to build up those Pinterest, its because one person will forever staying in....I don't really like going out, that much. Walking ....yeah.

But laundry, washing.....I used to live alone. Its not I am dependent on someone else really.

Life lesson you don't use your attitude to talk to someone when you thinking the guys are being a free advice to you.

You pay someone money to give you the real reality behind. 

That will be the best ideas how you approach to your own life. 



Yeah, I design for my family back up too....those are not too big of room to carry. I don't use other people's money, when they can just die in their own room I bet.

Emergency....they are not the most stable human in case you didn't know what conditioned they spelling themselves this one life long....


No comments:

Post a Comment