10/31/2022

Did I ever tell you? 我有沒有曾經跟你們說過 Every so often I have to be inside the water? 我沒有多久要在水裡面?

1. I am coughing, that is poison stuffs, I have to washing hair to toe.

2. The towel has to be washed, changed, when I am sick, so the basin of that Japanese wooden pot, has to be dry, going in and out.

3. The foggy things on my mirror, that is 2 towels hanging inside my bathroom, so I have to dump outside, run back inside.....

4. People do dry the hair, not just the tips, the back my entire clothes, you see no sleeve....those cannot see human ballet dance Pinterest home wear, its front and the back of my body, and the breast below, every inch skin has to be dry.

5. Do you know how to hair blower my hair and the neck, and the front, and the inside? That is where my eyes behind is?

There are ear to cotton bar.....I normally don't require to be this much of washing.....but I told you so, I am busy.

6. My head crown not just broken, its multiple them need to be washing in the baking soda, did I tell you that is poison, and I am taking the medicine? Inside breathing, outside door opening.....SHut up! Birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment