10/28/2022

๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’ž Did I ever tell you 2014 it was the year how to gossip sounds like....19 Annie like Anita, you know that Victoria Secret, she says on the newspaper she wants to have Keanu Reeves baby? The real revelation to me that time, in my vision, first year I ever have a ....inner ability, I say to everyone, she or them.....heard Simon got engaged! How strange that is ...its 19 like Simon, but the height so much difference

You do know Keanu Reeves has an Anita ends up on the Painting like those Sandra Bullock human at? 

Da Vinci Painting




 

You know....how I forgot what it was. The Cinderalla 2022, they want to have that Food writer book's baby. Its the money money money what stuffs say, and Simon becomes their Kings, or that Actor, he just looks like Simon has a crown in his hand, to ring bells like a drum. We used that in Asia. its called ้ˆด้ผ“ = Bell or Ring Drum.



No comments:

Post a Comment