10/22/2022

Cosmetic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCZrtOuY5xo

 

Yeah, it can work on my skin too. They design for all the skin care products. There is a word....well, not in their saying.

Enhance. An enhancer.

uh....you have to know, the general public skin cares are very bad, from the internal hermonone structure or your eating choice. Meaning those big company know that. What they put in the skin products probably has some to eliminate pole germs, bacteria, what do they called those?

The bacteria name, one of those.

For my skin, I just don't have time right now. So many things I can do, when I get time? I can use the cosmeitc, you mean like the moisture right? Those big company, they have a development center. Whatever their name might be. 

Like Sea crests are from Israel. In Taiwan so many of them now. They keep opening. Its from Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment