10/28/2022

Broken Browswer

Broken PC

Broken...

I was imagine my laundry how many dryer or washer, when I can afford...that would be a dream, nothing but washing none stop. 

The zipper broken.


The PC has this Ctrl+Alt+Delete....you know how completely broken means? 


I used to have those Quatriple processor from Canada Depot....Best buy maybe.

Those art require the Photoshop, I got lucky those time. Right now all this broken PC, cannot get on anything video those digital camera process Organic Chem.


I was re-design my playlists, like those later to watch, right now I put everything in it. I try to opening as many as the windows, everything completely gone. Maybe I try a Brand New Windows next time. Those might be fine.

So I quit. I think another day of that....

No comments:

Post a Comment