10/19/2022

Be good, go and watching TV, ASMR, you know, what I bought today, one of those not those market soup, they fallen pieces to washing your sink. There are soap, that they are 11 NT or 12 NT, 台幣 it will not fallen into pieces soaps no matter how you wash it!

I finally get a lot more this time. I finish using them. 

 

Your lobster ASMR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7fAZf43bGo

 

Do I know what this is?

You inventing a what?


 




Do you know, her nose below....there is a dot?

That meat are very very unhealthy. My grandpa die in cancer for that kinds of the meats, its called 蹄旁

Very very fat. 


Zombie 3, how you all be happy.....PV=nRT.

It is an equation they can inter-change

n= mole

Mass/ molecular weight is?

So you re-write that

PV=  ( Weight/molecular weight of that atom, or compound ) R T

There are certain very very simple in that 1920 science, how the basic inter change of those equation are briefly talked about. I still remember. This would be more of the physics department, but I am sure that Chemistry, or your general chemistry has that too. 

When you saying the physics, those are where all the equation math are laying all out.  

If you talking about the simple one, I know them. You show it to me every step, I know them before, I still know them. I just didn't go and briefing on your all happy dreamy world, how to monopolize your...conquer the world plans.


Another known very equation would be c= h/ 入

Its c=hv

That would be a greek letter?

Your PV = nRT does not end there......please.



uh ..... what? !



The birds says: "Money".

uh....you mean, you listen to this guy saying? He is from the Silicon Valley. You mean, like those stocking coin, bit coin, one of those? I have heard them. No, I don't do those things.

Or you mean what the beginning he was saying?

The micro-economic or the macro-economic, there are a certain reason they becoming a class with your textbook. I remember them.

uh...you mean you de-centralize what?

Or you mean you design a software, a platform? You talking to the Federal Reserved first, anything with the money, or the bank at least? 


oh ~~~ you mean the AI ?! 

The Artificial Intelligent? 

I am too tired to think, I have to clean up. Washing, sorting, and cleaning up myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment