10/16/2022

As a girl, I will tell you that period pain severity is solely on your liver and kidney. One detox, one filter your entire body blood stream about 3/4, that is not favor anything when you saying how thick the blood you looking at it.

You know what is the known symptoms of the illness on women? My mother has that. 

When you say the guys die younger, their longevity its shorter, but you mean by accident, or you mean by just living up to the old age human? 

The girls are not made to eat anything down, I will tell you, that entire periodic system per monthly on the blood clots things you see, you deal, you leaking on your pads, and you have to bend your back, cramping internal, and still change the sheet, if your mother is not around?

One person changing the sheet, or the two people, a guy carrying a distill water?

I am telling you, its a lot a lot a lot of pain on eating food, for a women's perspective. Even if I didn't be with my ex bf, I used to have a bf, when you be with a guy, you wish to know you have a bad breath?

All the things adding up, I will tell you, I spend more time inside the water, just living in it, sounds like the only means, how I breath on oxygen, the entire half body just soaking in the water forever.....really. 

The women belows, will get wet, and smell, you can scrap, you can leave the soap on, practically you go to the bathroom every hour, in the tube.

Hair dryers never end....I am telling you.

No comments:

Post a Comment