10/28/2022

๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€ After shower my head ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”

Many military has bad reputation. Drunk.

But I think you girls best married to the military, cops or fireman.

It doesn’t matter what stories are that. I think that’s what it really implied. Camila married ex was a military. 

You girls probably never gonna make it the military finding their wife standard. But that’s what I will tell you. Tina those Boss too big story are all fantasy.

If you finding the right military, it’s best if they pick you, you can never pick them. But…that’s what I am saying. 

No, I mean more of the military guys, those have more…these books are 2 handsome military guys, that’s exactly how you imagine things. 

My grandmom is a school teacher. She had a pension with her, by herself. 

Square, no, she is not anything.

Military surgeon, like I say, that is not a military really. 

It’s best you lean towards these stories a bit, however they say, whatever they had a publication right to end up a lot of places, on stages. 


No comments:

Post a Comment