10/09/2022

5, one was near us, 2 original home. 3 is coming for that sunk it but retrieve back to a point where

 4 its on the left, 5 its on the right,

The 3 approaching to that folk road, but the third got annihilate, 4 move towards the left, and 5 moves towards 1 clock, they have to be separate.

Its all gone.

There is nothing else.

There is a classify girl Cap, or military. I think it white. Young.

On the 4th, there is a microphone, the last 2....and.




 

On the first group sink, there is one passenger a girl cap, escape, fast.

Into this unknown, or known darkness. Its an immediate space travel those.

Or whom escape.

There is a planet, she can escape to. Its navigating right now.

 

She went into a different space and time. Same AI. She is moving ahead forward. This is a darkness space. 


That original home they did take someone, slaves from Earth. How identical they all looks to me. That is a sunshine place. No they have the atmosphere, its like us here bright sun.

That .....will not be....

Well, it ought to be becoming that plan. I am not sure what happened. You want me to keep staring at it?

No she stopped, she doesn't know where she is. She got hit. Its a V


There are other 2, one each air-craft, near by. Very near by.

One got hit by the wing (which side?) at my peripheral they coming towards me, then the left side its an craft right wing, when I stare at it. Cannot see whom, that deviate towards my left, so away from the right in front of me. That person knows how to drive on the right, curve out towards the right.  

Pun turn his or her head around, that Tun down.

No, flew out fast. That would be the fastest. Light speed fast. 


SETH! (I am a ghost)


This must be joking me, really.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment