9/13/2022

Your master saying 500 years old darken....its that you fallen away from me, you becoming the moon princess, and so I am the sun, and he is the Earth, Dr. Janez? Life and Consciousness, diary? You cannot wait to publishing 3 pictures books, to becoming? The best Amazon seller, on those Number 1 Spot?

You know your book title names, you know your book cover photo, you want me to reminds what's exactly on that book cover you see yourself created? Out of your love, every crossing life? 

You cannot don't remember how you becoming the number 1 Best sellers, on that email listing account you had....The celestial clothing fabric to becoming the wood chop story legand, do you see those my works currently digging out the dead women corpse, you know what their remainance famous things for?

The Material Science exactly! How the Winter was so Cold, how thinly those fabric on the Women's body line.


All the courtious of all those majesty, do you reading your own poem on Prince, I, I, I, I, I admin that entire show behind, that sings in French, name "Prince"? A Cola ?

He becoming a WHAT? 

You written all that, you don't remember.....


No comments:

Post a Comment