9/11/2022

You should just do what I tell you to do, not to go out with the friends.....

These things its the System design, the more friends you are around, you will be happier. True.

Birds are not human, technically, they hurt my brain so badly through my mother, or outside, I have to lay down. If the medical board human supposes to be humane, at least they put that, I am down all the time, not just Zawanna or Kail or whom else.

Telepathy does not grow in the first year, you have no ideas what that painful process that is. So now I can have some basic dialogue. 

If you staying online, you will be one person alone. 

My system may not look like you, its on my Metro, on my TV, on the people all around me. I don't even know when the System opens on 3 55555, will anyone helping me at all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment