9/07/2022

You define what you good at. Every guy has to go alone in their bathroom room, I am telling you.

Your Heaven times its buddy with another girl. To turn bathroom time…there are a lot of things I don’t agree but I am trying to be a considerate girl. I say you hate the guys. 

You hate the jobs, you hate your parents, you keep hating, your body chemistry within?? You want to ask a guy what they think inside outside you say God this God that?  In your America world has every happy choice, meaning appearance and height to be with a guy. I say, try to be decent about it. 4 stove, and find ways to be happy to make a lot a lot of money. 

My parents are not reliable, I have to raise a lot of people. I am telling you…whatever the responsibility that is. You don’t have to be in any interest in the science. A lot of girls went to the first degree major in Taiwan. They go by the humanity study. Mine it’s the second degree. The second degree major are not limited to the material science. 

Your inclination what you good at. For 14 years I had nothing good at it. Playing words with that Simon 2014, oh…just speaking English turning things upside down, I born with it. It’s your Hollywood Tom Cruise their saying or culture or your American capitalism, bad guys like including the American Congress. 

That doesn’t become a job, so I better re-define my jobs. Usually you clear your thinking, re-define. Your life has to think about a lot of things you align your life purpose. TV comes first, I go first with the TV, fix it. I go back thinking what to do. 

That BTX its a hopeless situation, its not just I-Ching a dead end, it’s that case cannot open dead end.

In my life I often meeting things just every turn are really really really dead end. Organic channel all gone. Everything else I created were all gone. To you girls excuse, it’s your spirit let down, you seeking dying methods. 



No comments:

Post a Comment