9/10/2022

You as the regular reader might think Eben or Craig are as big thing as England public paparazzi going, uh….you can stop reading Eben or Craig. They are small little things…

But I hear you all saying that Flower Thousand Bones, Charles III he has a speech on CNN.

I know what you say….you mean that Prince William ? I am not the public to know how far the public receiving these Royal to that newspaper front cover page.

I think they care that. They don’t need to be aware I am here. Why my YouTube at zero?

But yes, I have heard.

You asking me or you go alone to find out?

Yes, I understand the Chinese. But I am just telling you Eben he is a small tiny thing, Nick it’s a dust. On the money, on the supports they have to make their money by Vola….they didn’t do that kind you I read that stuffs, how to kill each other in the end. 

I only cared about the money, so I state on the lawsuit and I email Eben. I say too many things here I see and it keep happening, how ending comes to an end. My side, ….whatever I see. I say I only cared about money. That’s what I told Eben. 

There are certain image I prefer just open, not ruined. It’s happening on that TV front.


No comments:

Post a Comment