9/23/2022

You are learning something as a niche. When I started in 2007, I had too many students, I copy what I did in the undergraduate, so I collect them paper. I didn't know you don't need to take that many students.

I thought everyone working like 20 hours a week, one of those. Then, no one define me what is a niche, you sure that is an English word?

Eben didn't show up, until later on, you listen to what he says.

You copy his entire package, meaning he has a product, and he has a service. Many products and services. That is most small medium company they all doing that. They have a public relation people.

Me has nothing to do with those things, are gear towards settle my worldly account, no more publishing my books I think...the way they say I am the Honorable Superior, I might just be free whole life. But I need to take care a lot of things, never stop...you all having a perfect jobs.

Now....

You are designing a niche, or you listening to all these people define a concept to you, what you gonna do its, one day or not, you will be publishing something to commemorate yourself to the public. That is everyone does that. 


So traditionally speaking when you market yourself, including your products and service, it is more door-to-door, or you sent out catalog.

Now with the Internet, you can just hand out a business shining glossy Vista cards saying your name and your phone number with an URL.

This URL its where you have the products and service....

Now, tell me again, how you define your niche, or your which products, or which services suppose to be?

Hiding behind the internet on ads money? You succeed in SITESELL since 20 years ago, UB you stolen my facebook?

Or you copy me writing an ebook, what was my first ebook... "College Gravy"?

I told you what I Anna did....my organic chemistry site, to start at the UB local, with the students, and their own classroom. 

If you all be so brilliant, to never find a job, never require why its starting at local, I don't know anything about the marketing side how you doing things on your own and be successful.

That is what I will tell you.



No comments:

Post a Comment