9/23/2022

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ซ⭐๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿซ You all finish writing your big plan on how to be...one more time, they gonna kill themselves those scientists all around the world, so you all chance on inventing another periodic table is slim ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ซ⭐๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿซ

That will be what I tell you.

Do you know that NASA I told someone about 64 I Ching, on the satellite counts on that Nibiru Crop Circle things? I did that in 2015. Not just the Earthquake equation....

I like invention, I just don't have anything supportive, that time I lived in their rental houses on the floor. And one day, I see that Pluto has no more existence anymore....And they used to called Planet X = Nibiru, it is another Planet  X ?!


Do you dwell on anything I Anna telling you yesterday?

Any clarification ? You are all big shot on pre-med, what bio science its your major? 

Do you know what is City of Hope, or Roswell Park? Meaning talking to those human makes you nervous? They are outside the University compassionate human in their lab offices.

Let me see what is UB major index....I never look at it.


oh ~~~~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment