9/25/2022

Will I know all the Loving food, not Loving Hut products? 我會不會知道愛食物不是愛家的所有商品?

I started in the 3rd or 4th grades? I think its the 4th grades, the fat teacher on the stair left side....not 3rd grade. I keep saying 3rd grade.

There was a precept, I was told you follow that, so I check all the ingredient all the time.

My mother used to buy a lot of those food, so I know a lot of them from Japan, they have those food engineer very early on in the 90s. 

The Eco- vegan probably in the US anymore, but in Diaya, or the Vegan Essential, or those Organic Store like Feel Rite, they will know where the distributor locate at, including the Vegetarian society in Toronto. Toronto always been...very very eco-friendly advocate, not just to their roof, but becasue their population are so much smaller, I don't know how much you saying, those factory created by how many people eating it.

I am sure there are people eating it, so they keep existing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment