9/07/2022

Which look, its "I slomnly swear I am up to no good?"

I Anna testimony since 2013, Simon run, I run....no one you helping me to that Tina horrendous to every day my life, every 2 second she flip out of my entire beings, til one day I really be on the road. My mother and brother came in.

You know it was a scary atmosphere every single day living on. 

But that television tales will be, as long as I live, and keep doing things, to finding out the next step, its Every Step the Way, the TV corresponding to that doing I Anna does. 

Til the day I will be dead....as you wish well. 

Your best friends position will never be me, I will never had a friend. And you and your best friends one day if not helling each other right now, it surely will becoming an evident future road yet to be...gone. 

Tina and those girls having no more road, guess what, very very often on my mother's call, she was improving, and want to do something, and? None of your jobs are too perfect!

To that one human, you don't care her past, it was your glorious methods of your Past.



No comments:

Post a Comment