9/21/2022

When the Russian scientists askiing you the Lewis Structure, you have to tell me Aldehyde and Ketone? I thought I was saying the formal charge, that is a mathmetic equation inside your textbook, that is the basic ideas of the Lewis structure, if you plotting into the formula.

I know that is not in the textbook, but its from the textbook. You have a Lewis basic idea in General chem? The binding theory, to where all those 1900 science to 1950, you when to orbits a Moledular Theory,

There is a reason to dissolving a bond, in the solution to where you shifting the electron on Ketone. You dissolving something, you want to definition to me what you dissolve something to become Oneness all together? To give a Ph, indicator on your lab report, to give a precipitation in the solution you can see, or the color, your blind eye sight can see?

Do you want to just telling me why so redundant you can see inside the lab, to where everything its just a theory? 








No comments:

Post a Comment