9/21/2022

Well, I used to have some of this bathing powder, or I staying in the bath tube, your 194 country bloods......Right now I don't really using that much bathing things. I shower. But the branding....in Taipei Station, you have pharmacy store, or convinience store. You can just search that entire 500 miles what that Number 1 Police station branch existing places....

Same as your kitchen soup, you see my bowl plate size? 

The smaller plate. I am losing weight. She technically keep cooking on and on and on....with a lot of oil, probably its most thing she likes to eat, so she divide some for me.

If I am eating myself, I had salad only + Mayo, not even salt.

With washing procedure

1) Ktichen: I tape 1, that's it, with a sink of running water, you will see how much bubble coming up

2) Bath tube: I tape 1, same, you let the running water keep running.

I already washing myself very long time, I don't see myself any problem doing just that. 


If the court coming back, I really just making money on the lawsuit, + I heard the police station gives money too. They might have my money somewhere?

Yeah, I will purchase a more newer places. I will probably finding things more bio-degradable.

I actually know those things myself. 

I don't go out, so I don't really use the hair gel

I don't really social, I don't have many things to wash with the smoke smell, those kararoke its bad.

I didn't go anywhere, to go back the Hair salon on the infred red.

I didn't have any obligation other than the Court Room, or the Police Station, they are wireless...


Your period its 5 days, as a normal human, and its 5 full days, meaning morning to night.

Mine....its reducing, even this far, 2 and half day, those are not your amount, you use the full pack. You have your kidney washing on the pharmaceutical drugs every month, or? I imagine you go to New Age?

Those pads made of things are convinience, but with the toilet paper, its your 5 full day + that entire plastic bags. 

I used the towel to wipe the urine, I am home. I told you how to do that, I used to live alone, you buy a Target America a set of those small cloth, you leave it in the basket for a week, its only that stain, you wash, they all coming out. No more Costco?

I don't eat pasta, no package, those are process food, Costco

I don't run on the toilet paper, those are from Costco

Or I don't eat pizza inside the Costco

I don't buy frozen food, Costco, veggie burger I don't eat a lot of things anymore.

I don't eat jam and jelly

I don't eat Tomato Can sauce

I don't have kids diaper? 

What do you buy in Costco?



No comments:

Post a Comment